Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Katie Estvold Launches Alma Art Website

My extremely talented and creative friend, Katie Estvold designed my new website that she launched last night. I am elated! It is streamlined, crisp and simply wonderful. Thank you Katie for giving my work a special place to show off :). Please check out her amazing graphics at www.almaart.com. See her unique and inspired artwork and passion at www.sparrow's cottage.net.

I love how Katie has taken her love of history and her appreciation of the lives of women in the 18th and 19th centuries and has created an aritistic expression that is so unique. Her passion speaks to us through her multilayered canvases, her dolls, stationary, her words......she invites us into a world so many of us know so little about, teaching us that we can all live with authenticity, joy and creativity with the stirrings of our soul. We just need to take the first step in honoring our unique expression.

3 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Hello, well Katie has done a lovely job, your website looks beautiful and is very easy to access. I wanted to wish you good luck with your beautiful art work, and lots of fun with your blog posts.
Have a great week
Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

I love you new website! Congrats!

Katie said...

How much fun!!! Thank you so much for writing about me. I hope you are having fun with it :) Thank you for letting me be creative with your site, and for loving it in return!