Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FREE Yin/Yang Box Class


To celebrate the gorgeous weather and in gratitude for the continued support I receive for my artwork, I am offering a FREE Yin/Yang Box Class! How it works: Click on FREE Yin/Yang Box Class and you will be directed to my Classes/Workshop page. Click on the image of the Yin/Yang Box and you will be directed to a page that describes it, click on Contact Alma to e-mail me to let me know you would like to participate. I will send you e-mails with the supplies and the pdf's and I will be available for you via e-mail (only if you want to!)- to answer any questions you may have. Here is the description for the class:

Join me as we uncover our unique duality of Yin and Yang within us. This class will ask questions of you that will take you on a personal journey of discovery. In the process you will learn more about Yin and Yang energy within and without you while creating a beautiful double-sided box (Yin/Yang) as a metaphor for the answers you find within yourself. The box will house your dreams and goals within a journal and we will create a magnet board, complete with one-of-a kind magnets (metaphor for magnetizing what you want in life). Join me in excavating a little of the amazing mystery within while creating a
beautiful place to treasure your findings- a gift to yourself as you ready to begin a new year.

I look forward to your participation!
Alma

2 comments:

Chrissy Foreman C said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!

Doreen Frost said...

Hello, What a generous gift you are offering here. I would love to participate...I was unable to contact you via the "contact me" button due to the fact that I have web based mail...may I use the email address you have here on your blog in the sidebar to sign up for the class?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many blessings for the day,
Doreen