Thursday, January 21, 2010

Off to California and More News.....

I'm off to California to the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Convention in Anaheim where I will be demonstrating a couple projects from my new book and no doubt meeting many fun and 'artsy' souls. I'm visualizing myself poolside, under a Palm Tree, for some portion of my three days there.....but I'm especially excited to see Martha Beck, who will be the Keynote Speaker. She is a regular contributor to O, the Oprah Magazine and the author of "Finding Your Own North Star," and "Steering by Starlight." I loved this second book and intend on having her sign my copy- I'll keep you posted if I actually get to MEET the woman (I'm visualizing that too) :).

In other news....

Telamadera Fusion Online Workshop will begin Thursday, Jan. 28th, at www.joggles.com.
Please join us in creating your very own artwork from the comfort of your home.



I am really excited to have partnered up with Jean Wells in a beautiful exhibition at the Latimer Quilt and Textile Museum in Tillamook, Oregon. We had our Open House recently and had a great turnout. Thank you to all of you who traveled to get there in some crazy weather! Here are some setting up pics:


The weather gods were with us....the rain stopped for ten minutes while we unloaded :).





Jean and I have collaborated on a few pieces and it has been a lot of fun- she is an amazing artist- look at her gorgeous quilts! Eye Candy!



1 comment:

Shona Cole said...

I would love to be attending CHA, ope you get some poolside time.

I am loving your book :)

Shona