Saturday, February 20, 2010

Book Signing Today and Studios Magazine!

Please join me at the Stitchin' Post in Sisters where I will be signing books today! My new book, Collage Fusion: Vibrant Wood and Fabric Art Using Telamadera Techniques will be on sale there, as well as artwork from the book. I am very excited as the Stitchin' Post is my all-time favorite fabric store- it not only has incredibly beautiful fabrics but it is so inspiring to be in there surrounded by gorgeous quilts and a wonderful display. I hope to see you there!

The Stitchin' Post is located at 311 W. Cascade Ave. in Sisters. I will be there from 11am to 4pm. There will be a Preview Party for all their upcoming classes all weekend. You can also sign up for my Telamadera Fusion w/Photos class on March 22nd and my Fabric and Wood Jewelry Class on May 16th.

Studios magazine!

Please pick up a copy of this gorgeous magazine filled with great ideas for your studio organization. You can catch a glimpse of my work/fun space in this Studios, Spring 2010 - Interweave">month's issue.

1 comment:

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Congrats Alma. I'm SO SO SO happy that you're doing so well. And your very own book?!?! what a dream come true.
Yay for you!!!
C xox