Friday, October 12, 2012

Next Telamadera Fusion Class: Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012

Join me in a studio class! The Telamadera Fusion process is easy, relaxed and fun! It is a great way to try some mixed-media techniques while staying true to the elements of design. We will play with texture and contrast using wood burning, fabric layers and dimensional paint. You will create a one-of-a-kind, 12 x 12 inch Telamadera Fusion artwork, with a small art quilt, that will attach to the painted wood surface. The process requires 6 to 10 coats of a polymer based varnish for fine art. You will have time to complete one coat in class and I will give you the varnish and instruction to complete your piece at home. I have many fabrics and paints to choose from as well as several designs. Of course, you are always welcome to create your own too! Lunch and all supplies are included. $150.-/person + $25.- supply fee I am excited about our class and look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions, please email me at alma@almaart.com. You may view my work at www.almaart.com.

No comments: