Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sneak Preview! Alma Art Stamps- Reclaiming Yin Series©




I am proud and happy to announce the launching of my new line of stamps based on my Reclaiming Yin© Artwork Series. You will find them on my website now! The creation of this body of work is dear to my heart as it is representative of my personal journey of reclaiming a more balanced way of living- excavating the yin within and giving it space to flower.

Before the stamps arrived I had never actually used one but since their arrival I see that an annex will have to be created off my studio to accomodate the gorgeous new papers and possibilities that await my discovery. We'll see how my husband weighs in on the remodeling project in my mind :).

More to come soon :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are stunning, Almita! I can't wait for them to be a part of my world, too. - Julie