Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Patchwork and Pacifiers

I had three special guests in my home this past Sunday- Jennifer Ruvalcaba, her beautiful daughter Flora and her sweet aunt Aprile. Jennifer has a very fun and informative Podcast site called Patchwork and Pacifiers and I was very fortunate to have her interview me on Sunday. I am amazed by Jennifer- she has a SWEET nine month old named Flora and she has created this wonderful venue to listen to interviews and share quilting information which means she is on the road gathering information to bring to her listeners. I love how she has taken her passion for quilting, writing and her great interviewing skills and merged them beautifully. Please check out Jennifer's site at www.patchworkandpacifiers.wordpress.com. I also had the opportunity to meet her aunt Aprile, who had taken one of my online classes before, so it was a real pleasure to meet her in person. She brought me the yummiest Rutabaga bread I've ever had. My daughter thought it was outstanding- thank you Aprile! Thank you Jennifer! Thank you Flora for shining your sunbeam smile on my day!

Happy day everyone!

No comments: