Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Next Class! Telamadera Fusion-One Day March, 2, 2013

Hi Everyone! I'm offering my next Telamadera Fusion Class on Sat., March 2nd, 2013, in my home studio in San Rafael, California, and would love for you to join me! There is space for eight and as always, all supplies and lunch are included :). Here's what to look forward to:
9 AM- Class begins with lots of designs to choose from (you are always welcome to create your own too). You will create a 12 x 12 piece, have the opportunity to play with lots of paints and hundreds of fabrics in a supportive, clean and fun environment. You can wood burn too! My home and studio have lots of art on the walls to get the creative fires burning. Around noon...we break for a homemade lunch, and while I'm not a gourmet cook, I've been told the lunches I make are pretty good.
5PM- Comes and goes! Although the information on my website says class goes until 5, we are generally having too much fun to stop. We are usually adding the final touches like, MORE FABRIC and 3D paint. Telamadera Fusion requires 6 to ten coats of a polymer based varnish for fine art. You will have time to complete one coat in class and I will send you home with varnish and instruction to complete your artwork at home. I look forward to speaking with you! More Details: $150.- + $25.- supply fee (this includes, wood, all the fabric and paint you want to use, varnish, and many more supplies to make your beautiful art). I accept personal check, paypal, MC & Visa PRIOR to class. To contact me directly, please email me at almaartcompany@aol.com. If you can arrive 15-30 minutes before class begins, that would be great!

No comments: