Monday, February 18, 2013

Soul Seance©

This was a fun project. Please click on it to see it big. It began with a black Micron pen on white paper. After I scanned it and opened it in Photoshop, I enhanced the contrast so the black ink had a crisp white background. In Photoshop, I created a Path with the Pen Tool around the bird. Once the bird was highlighted, I went to the filter gallery and applied a Graphic Pen Filter in hot pink. I then changed the color to lime green, I went to Select- Inverse and this selected everything but the bird. Again, I chose the Graphic Pen Filter, and applied it to the green background. Here are a few more enhanced doodles: All images are copyrighted by Alma Art- thank you!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

This is lovely Alma, very inspiring... and giving me lots of ideas of my own... and more reasons to doodle and learn to use photoshop! :) xx